Mworia's Year End Message
Grateful for 2022!
This year, practicing
gratefulness has been a life changing habit for me and I wanted to share this
note with you as a holiday present to you and yours. By being thankful of the
good things and people around me every day, I now have a greater appreciation of
the PRESENT innumerable blessings that I may have been taking for granted.
Gratitude enables us to appreciate all the good things we have and make the most of our NOW and self-aware of improvements needed to be made in the future.
Consequently, gratitude attitude
has improved my acceptance of the past and even positively affected my outlook
on the future. This has decreased my stress levels and existential angst.
As we all know, when you feel grateful, you
begin to attract more positivity into your life. This can improve relationships
and your overall perspective of life. It can also be a great counter to
negative emotions and hate and ENVY, the disease of our time.
I realized that if my mind focuses on all the
good things big or small in my life and all the miraculous events that have led
to this present moment, I am filled with joy, a sense of belonging and
contentment.
A sense of appreciation unlocks
creativity, enabling you to perceive things that you might not have previously
thought possible. For example, I had forgotten how I used to enjoy reading
autobiographies and self-help books. I was so appreciative of the fact I could
read and understand what a writer hundreds of years ago was trying to
communicate. I was so flummoxed by the sense of calm and peace of mind a
beautifully written book can offer and there and then I remembered I can write
too. I do not mean like 140 characters tweets or a sassy/witty one-line
Facebook post but putting my thoughts, experiences, and perspective in long
format. So, a win-win proposition- by being grateful of something many of us
take for granted, I realized I have something positive to offer future
generations.
To conclude, when you practice graciousness
and appreciation of the things/people around you regularly, you end up
realizing you are part of something bigger than yourself. Not only is this
empowering, it can be intoxicatingly enlightening.
Happy and Prosperous 2023!

Comments
Post a Comment